TriWave™ 60 Overseeder
Working directly with golf course superintendents, Turfco® designed the innovative TriWave™ 60 Overseeder. TriWave’s 1 1/2" seed spacing, combined with three independent floating heads, greatly increases germination by following the contours of the terrain for consistent seed depth. Its WaveBlade technology creates clean, optimal slit widths for better seed-to-soil contact while keeping turf disruption to a minimum. A patent-pending delivery system places seed directly into the slit, reducing waste while further increasing germination. And, seed depth can be infinitely adjusted in the field to suit the needs of each situation.
- 60-inch application width combines with close, 1 1/2" spacing to give you the most productive, high-germination rate seeder available.
- Patented floating heads follow the ground contour—you won’t miss the low spots or destroy the high spots or unmarked sprinkler heads.
- Patented seed delivery system puts seed directly into the slit, reducing waste and increasing germination.
- Patented WaveBlade technology, counter-rotating at 900RPM, creates a clean, optimal square slit while minimizing turf disruption.
- Patented depth adjustment allows for infinite, in-field adjustment to suit your specific needs, no tools required.
- Close 1 1/2" spacing increases germination with fewer passes.