The all-new HR800™ 16-foot wide-area rotary mower weighs nearly 2,000 pounds less than its competitors, making it the best choice for sports fields, parks and green spaces, schools, sports fields, airports, commercial grounds and golf courses. With the industry’s lightest in-class weight powered by a rugged and reliable 74.3 hp Kubota® engine, the HR800 sets a new efficiency and power-to-weight ratio standard. That efficiency, combined with a massive cutting capacity of up to 21.3 acres per hour, make the HR800 the ideal mower for customers who want to spend less time, labor and fuel maintaining large areas of grass.
- The ultra productive HR800 slices through up to 21.3 acres of grass per hour
- Unparalleled nimble platform delivers zero uncut circle for effortless 180 degree turning
- Hydraulically controlled fan reverses on-demand or automatically via timer keeping air intake screen clear of debris
- New AdaptiCut™ system automatically adjusts mow speed to ensure consistent cut performance
- Individual hydraulic deck motors with self-lubricating integral bearings
- InCommand™ control system provides on-board diagnostics for quick and easy troubleshooting and displays maintenance reminders on-screen
- Ergonomic cockpit with optimal seating position, wing decks set forward of operator, and armrest located individual lift/lower deck joysticks
- Tilt Sensor Technology (TST)™ ensures operator safety by automatically monitoring slope angles and alerting operators
Centaur Asia Pacific is the distributor for Jacobsen range of products in Hong Kong, Macau, and Singapore.
Updated on: 19 October 2020