T3100 - Spreader & Sprayer
It's Time to Do more. Make more.
It’s Time to grow your business with the most productive, profitable riding applicator on the market—the patented and patent-pending T3100. Get your crew up to speed faster with new simplified controls and an exclusive, easy-to-operate steering wheel. Maximize operator performance and comfort with the industry’s only hands-free speed control and unmatched hill-holding stability. Do residential and commercial properties with the only machine that fits through a 36-inch gate and sprays up to 132,000* square feet per fill. Cut your callbacks by staying on target with the only high-velocity,large droplet spray and our unique granular hard trim. Reduce downtime with a time-tested all mechanical drive, no electronics and rugged, easy-to-service design. Maximize productivity with our exclusive 3-in-1 Tank, which includes an additional 15 gallon capacity, front-mount spray nozzle and hand wand. (*with the 3-in-1 Tank.)
It's Time to get the New T3100.
It's Time to Save!
- New design incorporates customer feed back and proven field results to increase productivity, minimize downtime and make operation easier. Call us to learn about all the upgrades.
- New Dual, 9-gallon sprayer tanks offer greater coverage and a safer, lower center of gravity.
- Intuitive, hands-free speed control giving you unprecedented control and productivity.
- 3-in-1 15-Gallon Auxiliary Tank can save you up to 10-15 minutes per lawn.
- 175 lb. spreader hopper and 100 lb. carrier tray enable you to cover up to 132,000* sq ft per fill.
- Trim and application rate control eliminate off-target prills, while maintaining a matched application rate, to dramatically reduce clean-up time and wasted fertilizer.
- Adjustable, high-pressure, high-velocity spray system easily adjusts to 4-, 6- or 9-foot widths, applying larger droplets for complete coverage.
- Compact, versatile design allows you to fit through 36” gates.
- Pivoting front axle and unique steering wheel design offers more control on uneven ground and hills, while relieving operator strain, eliminating turf tears and helping you effortlessly match up each pass.
- Comfortable, ergonomic operator platform minimizes user strain and fatigue by reducing vibration and shock.
- Hands free speed control maintains your speed, while freeing up your hands for spraying and spreading.
- The T3100 easy to learn, making it a great choice for operations with multiple crew members.
*The 3-in-1 Tank increase your spray capacity to 132,000 sq ft per fill.