Amp Agronomy Root Driver
Overwhelming research proves that plants require an available supply of phosphorus in the beginning stages of life to reach their growth potential.
Most of inadequately protected phosphorus is wasted, forming solids in the soil (becomes “tied-up”) and becoming unavailable to plants as it reacts with calcium, aluminum, iron and other ions in the soil. This leads to nutrient deficiency, causing a lack of full turf growth.
Root Driver protects the phosphorus, giving your turf the nutrients it needs, when it needs it.
- Highest availability phosphorus fertilizer
- Ultra low application rates, only one to three qts/acre
- Supplies available nutrients to your crop
- Promotes quick, uniform emergence
- Seed safe at recommended rates
- Clean, easy handling solution
- Will not corrode application equipment
- Low impurities
- Low salt
Why Use Amp Agronomy?
Amp Agronomy™ is a carbon-based foliar nutritional line built on Catalyst Technology™ that makes nutrients more plant available. With the use of Catalyst Technology, all Amp Agronomy products were designed to be environmentally responsible, cost effective, easy to transport, and to provide nutrients to your turf, crops, sod, and ornamentals as efficiently as possible.
- Our products are described as environmentally responsible without the loss of yields or monetary gain.
- When you compare Amp Agronomy products with other fertilizers, Amp Agronomy uses about two quarts per acre whereas dry fertilizer may use around 70 pounds per acre. Our pricing is set at quarts per acre, making Amp Agronomy more cost effective.
THE IMPORTANCE OF CARBON
- Carbon is required in the soil and by the plant for nitrogen metabolism. If nitrogen inputs are not balanced with a source of carbon, the nitrogen applied is not properly utilized.
WHAT IS CATALYST TECHNOLOGY?
Amp Agronomy™’s Catalyst Technology™, a proprietary process that employs multiple U.S. patents, is a foliar nutritional line that provides the most eﬃcient nutrient delivery system available on the market today.
- Our products begin with a unique active carbon ortho-phosphate complex along with a patented blend of amino acids, vitamins & minerals, and macro & micro nutrients to produce fertilizers that enable plants to reach their genetic potential and outperform plants grown with established technologies.
- Individual nutrients are protected by encapsulation. Phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients are protected from tie-up with other ions in the soil and water by forming a net neutral particle. This technology ensures extended plant availability.
Patented UHDC Sizing
- Ultra-hydrodynamic cavitation (UHDC) nano-sizes these proprietary formulations under controlled reactions through a sonochemistry process, which enables increased plant uptake, immediate entry and availability.v
- Using low pressure homogenization, the formulation becomes a homogenous, stable mixture where every drop contains the identical formulation and is ready to use.
- Due to its highly plant-available formulation, the typical application rate is about one to two quarts per acre. The liquid formulation permits users to apply a smaller amount of product, making it more environmentally friendly.
- The liquid fertilizer designed for foliar applications promotes efficient nutrient delivery directly to the plant without soil tie-up. With fast and efficient nutrient delivery, better results and higher yields are achieved.
Ready to Use
- Our products are not water soluble powders and do not require a mobile unit to process or dispense the product. Formulations are made up of liquid fertilizers making them lighter in weight and easier for transport. Less product and more efficient mixtures permits minimal effort and less preparation to apply.
Higher Yields & Better Quality
- Catalyst Technology promotes efficient nutrient delivery to the plant with immediate and long lasting effects. Research shows that crops produce higher yields and remain healthy and vibrant for longer periods of time.
Centaur Asia Pacifc is the distributor for Amp Agronomy range of products in Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, and Taiwan.
Updated on: 19 November 2021