ECHO Robotics Range Picker
Automate ball collection on the driving range
A nurtured driving range commands the respect of players and guarantees the image of the club. It is therefore necessary to organise a regular golf course mowing system combined with efficient ball collection.
This is the role of the robots: while the TM-2000 maintains the grass, the Rangepicker takes care of collecting the balls.
So, the robots free up your staff to perform various other tasks. Furthermore, the players will be able to continue their course unhindered in a quality, innovative club.
Simplify your life by delegating
- Reduced labour or devoted to other activities
- Continuous ball collection: working autonomously with automatic charging
- Endurance: 24/7 in all seasons
- An ideal combination with TM-2000 and other Rangepickers
The Rangepicker method
- When its routes are programmed, it will not stop running over the driving range outfield. All the more, it will demonstrate its capacity in areas where there is a high density of balls.
- As soon as its ball tank is full (>300), it goes back to its base to unload them.
- In a few seconds the balls will be automatically unloaded into the drop-pit.
- They are then available again. The Rangepicker periodically connects to its docking station by GPS guidance, so as not to waste time. We have thought of everything.
Performance and connectivity
- The Rangepicker is a technological marvel. It manages areas of 20,000 or even 30,000 m² thanks to its collection width of 95 cm (37.40 inches).
- For each cycle, it can absorb an average of 300 balls on golf courses that have a slope of up to 30 %, and detecting obstacles by sonars. A complete charging of its LiFePO4 type batteries takes barely 75 minutes.
- For the sake of connectivity, the Rangepicker can be integrated into your fleet that you can remotely control.
Quiet running and ball protection
- The “Golf” TM-2000 can mow golf driving ranges without destroying balls due to patented protection discs which keeps the balls away from the cutting blades. This is a world exclusive.
- The Rangepicker is virtually inaudible from a few metres away (max. 52 dB) and does not cause any disturbance. Thanks to its limited weight (70 kg), it never pushes balls into the ground.
- You will therefore benefit from an exclusive and patented collection system that recovers all the balls and then takes care of them.
Respect the environment and take a sustainable approach
- The ECHO Robotics robots have a low electrical consumption (540 kWh/year on average) and have 10 times lower CO2 emission than equivalent combustion engine machines.
- With the combination of TM-2000 and Rangepicker enable the spreading of chemical fertiliser to be reduced significantly and for balls to be collected efficiently, without practically any human intervention.
Working at night and in multiple zones
- By day, the Rangepicker works at full capacity according to the density of balls to be collected. At night, it can continue and bridge any delay which would have been caused by a period of too great accumulation.
- Even stronger: the multiple zone program. In peak periods, it concentrates exclusively on zones where the density of balls is the greatest.
- In a second phase, the robot will proceed with collecting balls in the other zones. It is you that decides.
The Connected Line - GPS RTK
All the advantages of our connected robots in addition to some new features with the robots equipped with a GPS RTK system. In addition to the equipment needed for a connected line unit, the following equipment is required to benefit from these innovative features
- A Robot
- A docking station
- GPS RTK base with Wifi
- GPS RTK License
The robot is now able to:
- Mow in a pattern mode: say goodbye to random lines, your field can now be mown in straight lines.
- Triple the mowing capacity: with its cutting edge new technology, the robot’s performance is enhanced, it takes less time to mow entirely a sport field, leaving the pitch available for the players for a longer period, the single machine can now take care of more areas.
- Enhance its ball collecting capacity: with the pattern mode, the ballpicker is now able to collect and navigate to the drop pit in a much faster mode.
THE FUTURE OF TURF MANAGEMENT
IT BEARS REPEATING
ECHO Robotics is part of ECHO Incorporated, a worldwide leader in professional-grade outdoor power equipment for more than 40 years. Through forward-thinking market research, engineering expertise and acknowledgment of customer needs, we’ve innovated upon and pioneered ground-breaking products—moving sports-turf and driving-range management into a new era.
BUILT ON INNOVATION
ECHO Incorporated started in Northbrook, IL where it originally imported high-performance 2-cycle engines and hand-held products manufactured by Kioritz Corporation of Japan. Before long, ECHO Incorporated developed its first lawn care product and then broadened its offerings and eventually expanded into robotic mowers with Echo Robotics. With robotic mowers installed on sports fields, golf courses, gardens, and industrial sites, Echo Robotics is the global leader in commercial robotic mowing and ball picking—delivering consistent cut-quality for healthier turf, around your schedule, without you ever having to set foot on it.
Centaur Asia Pacific is the distributor for ECHO Robotics range of products in Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Cambodia.
Updated on: 19 September 2022