ISP ProForce Shrapnel 600SL
Shrapnel 600SL Fungicide contains 600g/L of the active ingredient Propamocarb Monohydrochloride and is registered for the control of Pythium in a range of turf and ornamental plant applications.
In turfgrass situations, Shrapnel 600SL can provide a fast, efficient curative fungicide for Pythium infection. It can also provide a useful rotational option for preventative control.
In ornamentals, Shrapnel 600SL is a useful preventative and curative fungicide for control of Pythium diseases in containerised plantings, bulk soil treatments or for use in plant establishment activities (seeding, cuttings or seedling operations).
Shrapnel 600SL is formulated in Australia, from imported materials.
- Fast, efficient curative control of Pythium. Absorbed by all plant parts – leaves, roots and stem tissues, making movement into the plant rapid.
- Soluble liquid formulation – completely water soluble, making the product compatible with most insecticides and fungicides.
- Unique mode of action – Group 28. Multiple site activity, providing limited potential for resistance to occur. No resistance reported in 20 years of product use.
- Impacts upon Pythium development at most parts of its lifecycle – Mycelial formation, spore production and germination.
- Effective residual performance. Provides up to 28 days residual control.
- Excellent turf and ornamental safety. Registered for use on over 90 ornamental plant species. Safe for use on young seedlings.
- Convenient 5L pack size, reducing packaging waste.
ISP is a privately-owned business, formed and owned by a small team of industry professionals with extensive experience in manufacture, distribution and product registration. We are a business focused on production & supply of plant protection, pest control, plant nutrition, soil, water management & biological products. Specialising in Australasian non-crop and niche horticultural markets, including Turf & Amenity, Nursery Production, Industrial Vegetation Management, Forestry, Pest Control and Consumer Home Garden & Pest Management.
Centaur Asia Pacific is the distributor for ISP range of products in Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, and Vietnam.
Updated on: 14 April 2022