- Money- saving tow-behind design vs. expensive self-contained fairway rollers.
- Reduces frequency of mowing, cost of labor, fuel, chemical costs and wear and tear on machinery.
- 10-foot wide rolling capacity at 10 mph equals 12 acres/hour. Twice as fast as mowing.
- Grass is healthier. Fairways are consistently smoother and firmer.
- Three rollers follow the contours of fairway, delivering 1360 lbs. of rolling weight. Plus 100 gallons of water weight when you need it.
- Clevis hitch makes attaching to most any utility vehicle fast and easy. Use vehicle remote hydraulics or optional electric/hydraulic pack.
- Three hydraulically controlled heavy gauge steel rollers fold forward inside the wheels for narrow bridge paths in transport.
Centaur Asia Pacific is the distributor for Smithco range of products in Hong Kong, Macau, and Singapore.
Updated on: 23 February 2021