Traptex LR Bunker Liner
TrapTex® LR is a highly U.V. resistant, high quality synthetic fiber bunker lining material having excellent sand retention capabilities. The product will provide some drainage enhancement but is primarily intended to prevent sand contamination.
Traptex® is a high quality synthetic fiber bunker lining material having excellent drainage and sand retention capabilities with enhanced UV resistance. The product demonstrates superior compressed thickness below moderate sand depths and in prolonged wet conditions. The unique characteristics of the material derive from the dual-locking process employed by Fiber Bond during its manufacture wherein the fibers are both needle punched (mechanically entangled) and resin-bonded to form a strong and durable material.
Traptex® is the perfect bunker liner choice for course owners and partners:
- Better bunker playability & bunker sand consistency.
- Improved revenue due to reduced course down-time.
Traptex® is the perfect bunker liner choice for course superintendents:
- Labor savings due to reduced wash-out repairs.
- Reduced sand contamination & improved drainage.
Traptex® is the perfect bunker liner choice for course golf course architects:
- Three thicknesses of product available.
- Range offers capability for all slopes and soil types.
- Warranty protection for the owner / operator.
Traptex® is the perfect bunker liner choice for course golf course builders:
- Rolls come in convenient 2.0 m widths.
- Rolls come in individual plastic bags for protection.
- Excellent customer service and order tracking.
- Wide range of staple and fastener options. (plain steel, coated steel and polystyrene).
Every Traptex® Bunker Liner Comes with Unprecedented Support
Traptex® manufactured by Fiber Bond is designed and made as a superior bunker liner and will give you years of beautiful bunkers. Our entire Traptex product line comes with a 5 year limited and prorated warranty with the guarantee that it is free from material manufacturing defects that affect drainage performance and are designed to withstand normal use (“Normal Use”) weathering and operating conditions.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals are here to answer any of your questions from day one of deciding which liner is the perfect fit for your course to after the liner has been installed. We are dedicated to providing fast response times, techs who know our products and the installation process inside-out and a promise that we will do everything possible to make your buying and installation process as easy as possible.
Centaur Asia Pacific is the distributor for Traptex Bunker Liner in Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand and South Korea.
Updated on: 6 September 2023