Werecon GS7 Control System
The all-new GS7 Control system is finally here! After almost a year of development, three separate iterations of surface mount electronics, two-hundred pages of core-system code, and more than 40MB of custom made graphics, we are finally ready to let it out into the world. This product represents the culmination of 25 years of pioneering spirit and experience in building state-of-the-art water treatment equipment.
- Bright, 7” color touch screen, mounted behind a secondary window for added protection from the elements.
- All new SMT Technology electronics supporting more sensors and more flexibility in pump control
- GS7 can now support Electroconductivity (EC), Redox (ORP) and temperature sensors
- Now supports Ultrasonic Tank Level Sensors
- Wireless connectivity comes standard (Free Trial, Subscription required) Allows remote control and monitoring via most platforms (Android, Apple, Windows, etc.)
- USB Flash drive allows moving statistical system information to a PC for analysis on Excel™
- System can display either English or Spanish.
- Multi-level password security throughout.
- Super user-friendly operator interface.
- Rate-Wizard performs fertility calculations for you and shows proper PPM settings.
WERECON Inc. was incorporated in 1990 in Scottsdale, AZ. Making us 26 years old this year!
Our primary focus is the manufacture of water conditioning equipment with an emphasis on control systems.
We produce a broad range of products that are designed to meet the water treatment needs of the agricultural, golf/sports turf, nurseries, as well as large residences and residential developments.
Unlike some other companies in our industry, we actually make a large portion of our equipment from scratch.
Operating from our 10,000 square foot facility in Phoenix, we have the capability to manufacture our own electronics, and do our own metal and plastic fabrication.
We also have a complete CNC machine shop.
Centaur Asia Pacific is the distributor for Werecon range of products in Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, China, Guam and other parts of Asia.
Updated on: 3 June 2022